Product Review: L’Occitane Cherry Princess Hand Cream
Posted June 8, 2012on:
I’ll admit, I’m kind of obsessed with hand cream. I have to have a bottle available to me wherever I am, because I am constantly applying it throughout the day. If there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s dry skin!
With that being said, I was able to try L’Occitane Cherry Princess Hand Cream, and wanted to share my experiences with y’all.
- GREAT smell. If you like fruity smells that aren’t completely overwhelming, this fits the bill.
- Relatively inexpensive for the smaller version (1 oz,) especially if you’ve never tried it and would like an introduction to L’Occitane products.
- Not thick or greasy – I can smooth it in and my hands won’t get my keyboard all messy like some hand creams can.
- It’s portable, so I can stash this in my purse and have hand cream whenever I need it.
- Not as moisturizing as I’d have liked. I feel like I have to reapply this hand cream more often than others in my arsenal.
- A little runny. I don’t like overly thick creams, but this one was a little on the… liquid-y side, if that makes sense.
Overall, I would rate this hand cream a 3/5 stars, simply because it’s just average in my book. The smell is fantastic, but I don’t like that I have to reapply this so frequently. Other hand creams I’ve used keep my hands soft for hours, but with this it seems I am applying it every hour or so.
Price:$10 for 1 oz